*This Giveaway is Now Closed. Thank you for all of your entries!*
two giveaways in one week? say what?! yep, you lucky ladies you! i've got a few giveaways lined up for you guys this month cause ya know, it's the holidays & i like ya and stuff :) plus today's giveaway from knitterella has to be one of my fave products that i have recently stumbled across. i mean who can resist witty, stylish, funny & fun stationery specifically designed with knitters & crafters in mind? i can't.
i spotted knitterella on twitter and wrote to jill asking her to come do a giveaway on the blog. lucky for us she said sure! if you all know me then you know my sense of humour and i love that i can now extend that into my handmade goods. the best part of knitterella's tags besides her humorous sayings is the back. finally a gift tag for handmade goods that has the care instructions right on it! fabulous!
ok, insert me laughing right now! it's like she read my mind! the first one is my fave! love it! but if you don't need any gift tags don't worry, she's got notepads and note cards as well.
so fun and the perfect little touch to add to a special handmade gift. wanna win some?? you know you wanna......
- one lucky winner will get to choose 4 items from the knitterella stationery line!
1) visit knitterella.com leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to win!
2) mention this giveaway on www.ravelry.com and leave me a comment telling me you did.
3) facebook mention or tweet this giveaway and comment you did that too :)
4) subscribe or follow luvinthemommyhood and let me know you are.
- you must leave a valid email address with your entry or you will be disqualified.
- the giveaway is open until wednesday, december 8th, 2010 at midnight (pacific standard time).
interested in some more info on the lady behind knitterella? first off she's a mommy and a knitter with a great sense of humour but besides knitterella she also has a graphic design business. jill zielinski designs does everything from logos, websites, illustrations, & ads to paper products and etsy banners. you need some design work - she's your gal!
so no more gifting to friends and family and having to nag them about washing instructions and home care for your lovely handmade goods. not every item can have a tag sewn on the actual item so knitterella tags make the perfect accessory for them to hang on to for a reminder on how to care for their special gift. plus they are stylish and quite memorable :)
don't want to wait till you win? you can find knitterella on their website, their blog, their facebook page and on twitter.
a big thanks to jill for putting up with all my emails and for allowing me to host this fun giveaway for all you guys! and thanks to all of you for entering! good luck :)