***this giveaway is now closed. thank you for all of your entries.***
do you ever worry about your handmade items once you've gifted or sold them? i know i do. i wonder if they will be washed ok, treated with love and treasured as much as the heart i put into them. i'm always fretting and writing notes on random papers when gifting things to let the recipient know how to care for the item. it was kind of silly now that i think about it.
then i found knitterella's products - i was ecstatic! i mean seriously....funny, witty and stylish tags to add to all my handmade goodies with washing instructions on the back???!!! fabulous!!!
knitterella also has a wonderful line of stationary and note cards. perfect to give to any crafter to bring a smile to their face...
a sweet special touch to add to all those baby gifts you whip up...
or a thoughtful card to mail or add to any gift just because :) i know i love getting snail mail and what better card to receive if you're a knitter? she's even got notepads people!!! i'm happy dancing right now! knitterella also just released a brand new product! some fabulous organic cotton project bags! so cute! i love these!
in honor of the arrival of these new handy totes jill from knitterella and i thought a giveaway was in order! i'm excited are you guys??? wanna know the prize?
- 3 lucky winners will each receive a knitterella project bag !!! yippee!!!
- visit knitterella and take a look at all her wonderful goodies then come back and leave me a comment telling me which project bag would like to win.
- follow/subscribe to luvinthemommyhood and leave me another comment telling me you did that too.
- "like" luvinthemommyhood and/or knitterella on facebook and leave me another comment telling me you also did that!
* all comments must include a valid email address or you will be disqualified.
* giveaway is open until may 16th, 2011 at midnight pacific standard time.
good luck everyone! jill is also a fabulously talented graphic designer for her other business "jill zielinski designs" who recently did my new blog "versus". she's super fun and easy to work with for any of you looking for some fab help. she also designs knitting patterns too! you can find all things knitterella here...