|skinny jeans and playdate v-neck tee|
i put together pics of some of my fave peek-a-boo patterns for this post to get you inspired. peek-a-boo pattern shop has seriously got a pattern for everything. amy's got bottoms, tops, dresses, coats, jammies, bathing suits and the list goes on. she truly pays attention to what your child will want to wear, what you want to make them and the comfort factor. everything is just so darn cute. i especially love that there is a wide array of both boys and girls patterns and even pj's. i've always wanted to make the girls pj's and who can resist footie jammies right?
|1. oliver & olivia pea coat 2. varsity cowl neck pullover|
|1. molly schoolgirl skirt 2. molly schoolgirl blouse|
|1. hailey ruffled up jacket 2. hopscotch top, tunic & dress 3. annabelle jacket|
you ready to enter? here's the info...
| THE PRIZE |
- one lucky winner will receive their choice of each of the following from the peek-a-boo pattern shop: 1 top, 1 bottom, 1 dress/skirt, 1 outerwear pattern and 1 pajama
| HOW TO ENTER |
- simply leave a comment letting me know what your favorite peek-a-boo pattern is.
*bonus entries (remember these are optional)
leave a comment letting me know you did any of the following:
- pin a favorite pattern - like their facebook page - subscribe to their newsletter - follow amy's blog
| THE RULES |
- you must leave a valid email address to be eligible to win.
- the giveaway is open until monday, october 15th, 2012.
|classic footed pajamas|
you can find all things peek-a-boo pattern shop here: