who's in the mood to get stitchin'? i sure am! i was excited to get a chance to review the newest book by aimee ray
- doodle stitching: embroidery & beyond: crewel, cross stitch, sashiko & more
! this cute book is filled with bright colors, adorable projects and helpful how to's! covering everything from cross stitch, redwork, crewel , sashiko, stumpwork & more - aimee's got you covered!
i really enjoy how aimee brings an element of hand drawn art to embroidery & it's techniques in her newest book. being someone who loves to draw i get very excited at the idea of recreating a sketch of mine using fabric and thread. it's so exciting! this book gave me a great starting point to learn how to execute those ideas and transfer them into the right stitch and technique to use it in. the book also features pretty projects ranging from a baby quilt, project bag, to storybook panels & my fave - the cuckoo clock! there's something for everyone in this lovely book from lark crafts
. the layout is clean, bright and easy to follow and the book feels fresh and cheerful! a happy addition to my book collection.
would you like to win a copy? yay! read how to enter below!
|| THE PRIZE ||
- one lucky winner will win a copy of doodle stitching: embroidery & beyond
as well as one of aimee's
lovely cutwork felt bookmarks (see above)! gorgeous!!! thanks for the awesome prize lark crafts
|| HOW TO ENTER ||
- simply leave me a comment below letting me know what your favorite thing about embroidery is.
|| THE RULES ||
- you must leave a valid email address in your comment or you will be disqualified.
- giveaway is open until wednesday, april 17th, 2013, midnight PST.
happy stitching & good luck everyone! and a big thank you to lark crafts for the giveaway!