TOPS, TANKS & TEES KNIT ALONG HELPFUL INFORMATION
// START DATE
The KAL will start on May 7th. You can sign up and join in at any time throughout the KAL.
// END DATE
The KAL will end on May 28th with a fun giveaway!
// HOW TO SIGN UP
Enter your info into this private form to be eligible for the prizes for the giveaway! You must have a project in progress during the KAL to be eligible. Projects already begun before the KAL started are allowed to be joined into the KAL. You can also double up KAL's if you are in an existing KAL.
// RULES OF THE KAL
- Have fun! For reals! That's a rule..lol! You must have fun!
- You can join the KAL with a project already started. We encourage people to finish up those WIP's. If you are half way though you might want to wait a week or two before joining in to make it fair :) We also encourage playing nicely.
- You don't have to finish your project by the end of the KAL (though we encourage that) to be eligible for the prize. We just want ya to join in :)
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US TO JOIN IN?
1. RAVELRY. Find the KAL running in the Very Shannon Ravelry Group. The thread to chat in will be up today sometime so you can all pop in and share which projects you will be making, swatches, yarn choices etc. This is the part I find the most fun! I love all the chatting, friendships, laughs and support. If you haven't joined in over there before for our KAL's you should give it a try.
2. PINTEREST. We will have a fun Tops, Tanks & Tees Pinterest Board where you can find other people's projects pinned to see different yarns, sizes, and get inspiration. We will be adding to this pinboard as the KAL progresses throughout the month so please share your projects pics with us! We love to see them!
3. BLOGS. Each week throughout the KAL, I will be posting along with some special guests. You will be able to read each of my posts hopefully every Wed throughout the duration of the knit along.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA. You can follow along with pics and more with the hashtag #tttkal. You can find me on facebook, twitter, instagram and google+.
Please link up your projects during the kal in our ravelry group or by leaving your blog post links in our blog comments so I can pin and share your projects as well!
// KNITTING WITH LINEN
We love to get you using fun new fibers for your Tops, Tanks & Tees KAL projects! One particular fiber we are crushing on this year is linen! Knitting with linen is not to be missed! The end results create the most beautiful fabric that only get's better with each wear! Here's some helpful links for knitting with linen.
Pattern collections we recommend:
// TOPS, TANKS & TEES 2014 SPONSORS
Our sponsors play a big role in keeping our regular knit alongs going and their generous prizes make our giveaways extra fun!
Please show them some support & love and visit their lovely businesses!
QUINCE & CO.
OUR OFFICIAL TOPS, TANKS & TEES KNIT ALONG SPONSOR!