once a year i get a kick out of doing one these kinds of posts. i kinda dig 'em. i learn a lot about you guys and i find that fun since you guys know a lot about me :) after all, one of the most fun things about blogging is you readers and the relationships we all form and i don't want to be some reader crazy blogging glutton who only wants you to know about me and not care about any of you talented gals either. sooo....in the spirit of some of my fave posts/comments lately i thought it would be fun to switch the questions up a bit for this season's and keep in the topic of creating. fun right?
|image source pink pink peony|
* i'm longing to make "a new quilt" right now.
* i want to try "knitting" with some "brooklyn tweed" yarn.
* i wish i could sew with "liberty" fabric.
* i dream of making "my whole wardrobe".
* i keep track of my ideas by "writing them in notebooks".
* i'm inspired by "everything around me".
* i would love to meet "all my bloggy friends" in person.
* my favorite fiber is "wool".
* i like to sew with "cotton".
* my favorite color is "turquoise".
* i rock at "topstitching".
* i would like to learn how to make "more clothing for myself".
* i like to listen to "music" while i "sew".
* i bring my "knitting" everywhere.
* my favorite thing to "sew" is "kids clothes".
* my favorite thing to "knit" are "cowls".
* my crafting space is "somewhat organized".
* if i had my own crafting room it would be "white but still warm and inviting".
* i sew with "a pfaff".
* i like to "draw" "new designs".
* i can never get enough "photos".
* i adore "photography".
* i also enjoy "drawing" and "painting".
* i like to fill my shelves with "fabric, yarn and books".
* i create the best when i'm "at home in my pj's".
* i am currently excited for "rashida coleman hale's new fabric line - tsuru".
* right now i am "working on a new dress pattern".
* i love to watch "downton abbey & reality tv" while creating.
* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is "notebooks/journals".
* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is "the xx's".
"life isn't about finding yourself. life is about creating yourself"
~ george bernard shaw
have fun! i can't wait to read all of your answers. feel free to add in your own questions too and if you want me to answer them let me know in the comments and i'll add them to mine.