I'm worried for my computer I'm drooling so much over today's giveaway from one of Canada's loveliest fabric shops - Warp & Weft!!! Wowsa!
**This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for all of your entries.**
Warp & Weft is an amazing online fabric shop that is also proudly Canadian (for all you fellow Canadian shoppers shipping rates are fab!). Esmari has such a great eye and aesthetic so it's only natural that she would stock Merchant & Mills products in her awesome shop! So when I did my book review for the Merchant & Mills Sewing Book yesterday (read it HERE) we only thought it fitting to offer you all a fun giveaway too! Can we say thank you Esmari!!! She's so great!
Besides her generous giveaway prizes she is also offering you all 10% OFF at Warp & Weft and that includes ALL products - even sale items!! Wahoo! Just use code "veryshannon10" at checkout!! Happy shopping my friends! You will not be disappointed! I love shopping online in shops like Warp & Weft.
Esmari has curated a shop filled with exquisite textiles, notions, embroidery, high quality fabric, lovely kits & more! She even has fun workshops! I seriously suggest perusing the website and reading her blog for something special!
You ready to here what you could win?
// THE PRIZES
Prize Package #1
- 25 Merchant & Mills Sewing Needles
- Bamboo Point Turner from Merchant & Mills
- Merchant & Mills Tape Measure
- 1 ounce Dressmaking Pins from Merchant & Mills
- copy of Merchant & Mills Sewing Book
Prize Package #2
- Merchant & Mills Tie-End Bolster Cushion Sewing Pattern
- Rapid Repair Kit from Merchant & Mills
// HOW TO ENTER
- Visit Warp & Weft notions section and then leave us a comment letting us know what your favorite sewing notion is.
- *Bonus Entry: Like Warp & Weft and/or Very Shannon on Facebook and then leave us a separate comment letting us know you did that too.
// THE RULES
- You must leave a valid email address in your comment or you will be disqualified.
- Giveaway open until May 25th, midnight, PST.
You can find all things Warp & Weft below:
Good luck and a big thank you to Warp & Weft for the wonderful giveaway!
*All images courtesy of Warp & Weft.