- unbelievable couch makeover over at design sponge.
- learn how to make this adorable shirt and the ruffled shoulder strap at "pretty ditty".
feeling inspired by the photography and the food over on sunday suppers.
- i need one of these so bad! make one of these trash bags for your car - learn how here.
- i have got to try one of these bird mobiles for my little one. you can find the tutorial for the bird here but take a peek at this flickr photostream to see this mom's oh, so lovely home and how she turned the birds into a mobile. (via decor8)
- need some new panel curtains? here's an easy and fast tute.
- every little man deserves a tie! learn how to make one for your little guy here! (via one crafty place)
- got a pillowcase kicking around? need an apron? go here to whip one up.
- stunning nursery makeover, i love the colors she used!
- oh gosh, another use out of dress shirts! i was blown away with this lovely quilt made all from men's shirts! great idea!
oh, and i can't forget to mention the gorgeous dress tutorial that "jc handmade" posted this week - so cute, one of my new fave blog/etsy stores "blue eyed freckle" shares a tute for making cute crocheted pyramids for your little ones - i luv this idea! you know when you run across something and you go "ahhh, yep", i am gonna need an answer for that one", this blog gave me that feeling.
we have a long weekend here in ol'canada land, so i will be back after some bbq's, lovely houseguests and sunshine. wishing you all a wonderful and lovely weekend.