when i started planning this month's theme "comfy sews VS cozy knits" i knew in my head right off the bat that ysolda teague's patterns had to come into play. to put it mildly i am a huge fan! when i think of cozy knits ysolda immediately comes to my mind. her patterns are unique, fun, modern and of course, cozy! when i first discovered the world of blogs a long time ago ysolda's was one of the knitting blogs i started following. since then i have continued to be inspired by her work.
so it's tons of fun for me to have her on the site for a giveaway for all you knitters or soon to be knitters today! i mean, really, look at these patterns.........how could you not want to knit???
what's the prize:
one lucky winner will get to choose any ONE pattern they would like from ysolda's online pattern shop, this includes patterns from both whimsical knits 1 or 2 but not from the twist collective or patterns published in other books such as brave new knits.
how to enter:
1) go to ysolda's site or ravelry shop and tell me which pattern you would like to win & what color you would make it in the comments below.
2) subscribe to luvinthemommyhood and leave me a comment telling me you did.
3) follow us on google friend connect (on the sidebar) & comment again that you did.
4) tweet about this giveaway and let me know in the comments that you did so.
5) join our facebook group & comment again here for one more entry.
6) for a bonus entry mention this giveaway to one of your ravelry groups or in a forum on ravelry and then let me know in the comment below.
rules of the giveaway:
- you must leave a valid email address with your entry or you will be disqualified.
- the giveaway is open until tuesday, october 31st, 2010 at midnight (pacific standard time).
you can find more info & patterns from ysolda at the following:
blog - http://ysolda.com/wordpress/
website - http://ysolda.com/
ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/stores/ysolda-teague-designs
thank you so much ysolda, for the giveaway and for the many years of inspiration! you can also find me on the best knitting site out there www.ravelry.com here under "imstitched". if you aren't on ravelry and you knit or want to learn come join! it's a fabulous & fun community for knitters and crocheters and what i like to call facebook for knitters! happy knitting everyone and good luck!
*all images copyright ysolda teague