***this giveaway is now closed. thank you so much for all of your entries!***
i have a soft spot for baby goodies. soft, cushy, fun & modern baby accessories & necessities. when i spot a shop that i drool over you guys know i just can't help but mention it to you all. bobaloo is a new etsy shop offering gifts for babies & kids, from bibs, shoes & burp cloths to aprons, crayon rolls & tool belts. there are even prints in there! love it all! i'll take one of everything please.
samantha is a busy mom of 2 who loves to sew, she also loves her kiddos. i think you can see it in her shop. the little details say a lot. she also has a fab blog that caught my eye. i found her interpretation of the journey of her etsy shop & starting a business quite interesting. stop by the bobaloo blog if you get a chance and say a big hello to her, she would love to hear from ya!
you all know i am always hunting down deals for you moms so the lovely samantha is offering all luvinthemommyhood readers "free shipping" until november the 14th!!!! mention that you found boballo here on luvinthemommyhood in the notes to seller, and she'll refund shipping via paypal. thank you samantha!
but that's not it.....bobaloo has also got a great giveaway for you all today! yippee!
what's the prize:
- one lucky winner will win either a bobaloo crayon apron OR a bib/burb cloth set, winners choice!
how to enter:
1) pop on over to "bobaloo" pick your fave item and then come back and comment with your pick!
2) follow us on google friend connect (on the sidebar) & comment letting me know you did
3) subscribe to luvinthemommyhood & again, comment you subscribed
4) join our facebook group & let me know you did that too
rules of the giveaway:
- you must leave a valid email address with your entry or you will be disqualified.
- the giveaway is open until tuesday, november 16th, 2010 at midnight (pacific standard time).
have some fun! find that perfect baby shower gift, xmas pressie or just something to spoil your own little ones!
have you just opened an etsy shop? do you have a shop on another site like etsy (ex. bigcartel or the new cargoh) or one on your own blog? what do you prefer? any tips or thoughts you want to share? let's chat ladies!
p.s. i will announce the winner of the cinnamon sticks giveaway tomorrow so stay tuned.