|silk cashmere aran from sweet fiber shown in colorway smoke|
|lansbury cowl pattern by shannon cook using silk cashmere aran by sweet fiber|
here are some shots of some pretty patterns from melissa (she is an awesome designer too) and other designers using sweet fiber yarns.
here. ready to find out the deets of the giveaway? i can't wait to see who is going to win this one! someone is about to be a very lucky knitter!
- one lucky winner will win 2 skeins of Silk Cashmere Aran in "smoke" from sweet fiber!!! wowsa!!! thank you so much melissa! i'm drooling over this prize! the winner will also receive a copy of "lansbury" - my newest cowl pattern made with 2 skeins of silk cashmere aran.
>>HOW TO ENTER<<
- simply leave me a comment letting me know what you would make with the yarn if you won.
- bonus entry: like sweet fiber yarns and/or luvinthemommyhood on facebook and leave "another" comment letting me know you did that too.
- you must leave a valid email address in your comment or you will be disqualified.
- giveaway is open until sunday, may 5th, midnight, PST.
for news & updates follow sweet fiber on facebook! you can also find all things sweet fiber here:
good luck everyone & happy knitting!!!!