It's time for my favourite part of our knit alongs - the Starring You post! I love going through all of your gorgeous finished projects and putting them all together in this post for you all to see! It's so fun to look at all of your hard work and smiling faces! This year's Tops, Tanks & Tees Knit Along was filled with so many awesome garments and looking back at all of your pattern choices I am so proud of you all!
I adore our knit along community and it fills my heart to see such a loving and fun group of knitters embrace each other, cheer each other on, learn/teach one another and overall just have a fun time!
I want to say a HUGE thank you to our moderators who help keep the KAL's running smoothly for me. They play such a big role in keeping our KAL's a success! So thank you to KCmomof2, Mamatronic, Trishknits, Fionafae, Ummashin, Mootastic1, & Sdurank. And of course thank you to all of YOU! Without you all we wouldn't have our knit alongs so thank you for continuing to knit along with me each and every year!
And now.....here's YOU!!!!
BLUES // from navy to teals
1) Otherside knit by PattyMatt 2) Rippling Top knit by Monicabwilson 3) Bonny knit by weejo 4) 169-20 knit by purl3agony 5) Birdie Fair Isle Cardigan knit by AlleElskerAgnes 6) Portico knit by sbnyc 7) Penny Candy Tee knit by feathersandwool 8) Turks & Caicos knit by knitwin 9) Lush knit by Jadzeea 10) Henley T-Shirt knit by Kunklebaby 11) Imogen Tee knit by Cinciknitti
BRIGHTS // Pops of red, greens and orange
ROSE // pretty pinks & corals
GREYS // all shades of greys & neutral
LOWER HALF // 1) D'Azure knit by karinamaza 2) Brindille knit by DanaRae19 3) Lila Light knit by Branje 4) Togue Pond knit by AlisatheYarnista 5) Flex knit by huguenotknitter 6) Pippa knit by berrywarmknits 7) Lilacs by SunflowerKnit
PURPLE // from plum to lilac
WHITE // creamy whites and beiges
1) Kai knit by ThisNightOwlKnits 2) Solana Cardigan knit by theknitpicky 3) Imogen Tee knit by evergreenviolet 4) Boardwalk knit by ohshedabbles 5) Bridie knit by marielecarter 6) Beach House knit by jaykayknits 7) Bonny knit by Muiche 8) Morning Mist knit by RoHart 9) Kit Camisole knit by knorman13 10) Camber knit by Icebebe
YELLOW // pops and tones of yellow
KIDS // cute and bundled in handmade knits
YOU GUYS DID SUCH A FABULOUS JOB!!!
And these are just some of the many amazing projects that were completed in this year's TTTKAL! You can see even more images in our hashtag #tttkal #tttkal16 feed on Instagram and in our FO Thread for the TTTKAL in our Ravelry Group! You can find all the TTTKAL posts, instagram feed, helpful information and more on our Tops, Tanks & Tees Knit Along Homepage!
Now, I know you're all dying to know about the winner's from last week's HUGE giveaway! Read below for the winner's of our sweet prize packages!!! A giant HUGE thank you again to all of our amazing and generous sponsors who spoil you guys! Make sure to show them some love! <3
GIVEAWAY PRIZE WINNERS // TTTKAL GIVEAWAY
PRIZE PACKAGE #1
WINNER: Valerie (Rav Id: KnitBugVal)
- QUINCE & CO. // Winner's choice of ebook Sparrow 2016 or Kestrel 2016 + sweater's worth of yarn for one of the projects from the chosen ebook!!!!
- POM POM QUARTERLY // Subscription to #16-19 and a copy of Interpretations 3.
- WE ARE KNITTERS // Pima Cotton Yarn Project Kit from the Spring Collection
- TWIG & HORN // Portable Gauge Ruler & Wool Notions Pouch
- MADDER // $25 Gift Card to Madder (Ravelry Shop)
PRIZE PACKAGE #2
WINNER: Christine (Rav Id: WoolerCoaster)
- TANIS FIBER ARTS // $25 Gift Card to Tanis Fiber Arts
- TIN CAN KNITS // The entire Tin Can Knits ebook library (9 Months of Knitting, Pacific Knits, Great White North, Handmade in the UK, Road Trip, Max & Bodhi's Wardrobe)
- JULIE ASSELIN // 3 skeins of Fino (Merino Cashmere & Silk) - winner's color choice
- KNITBOT // A copy of Home & Away by Hannah Fettig of Knitbot
- YARNIAD // $30 Gift Certificate to Yarniad Ravelry Shop
PRIZE PACKAGE #3
WINNER: Lisa (Rav Id: Knitterthatgrew)
Congratulations ladies!!!!! Such great prizes!!!! I'll be in touch over the next few days to arrange your prize packages!!!
Don't be sad the Tops, Tanks & Tees Knit Along is over! Stick around our Ravelry Group and join in some of the other threads we chat in and watch for the announcement for our biggest annual knit along of the year - Summer Sweater Knit Along! Yay!
This post is proudly sponsored by Quince & Co.