1) isn't this pic
2 & 3) get the diy for these pretty wall decors from the shop ruche
. the first wall is a natural peel-able fabric wallpaper and the 2nd is flowers made from butcher paper.
1) easter is on it's way and small mag
has cute project for egg cosies.
2) add some color to a room with this tute on how to make a zippered throw pillow over on design sponge
3) or make a sham style pillowcase with prudent baby
4) i love the applique refashion for revamping a pretty tee over on blue eyed freckle
ok, time to insert a lot of drool on my part. i heart anna maria horner
and when this new pattern
popped up in my reader i just about fell out of my chair. so lovely, i want, i need to have this pattern.....
1) ok, seriously people, is this not the cutest oven mitt
? i went to go buy it and what a surprise, it was sold out - boo hoo. too pretty not to link to though. (via sfgirlbybay)
2) i am a huge fan of pickles, and no, i don't mean the kind you eat, though i love those too. this pretty waffle hat is next up on my hat knitting list. get the free pattern here
3) i think this is a pattern
for a reusable grocery bag that i might actually make!
4) i heart craft hope and heart even more that they have a book coming out! click here
for more info.
- yippee! it's almost time for made by rae's "spring top week
"! i cannot wait!!! while i'm not entering i love watching all the entries and seeing the winner of this popular contest!
- the purl bee
shows us how to make some fresh spring napkins.
1) mique of thirty days has a great tutorial
for this spring top for your little ones.
2) ummmmmm, these
are adorable!!! (via a beautiful mess)
3) find out how to whip up a layered knit skirt
for your little girl.
- this mama makes stuff
has a darling little how to on making a baby bonnet from a hankie!
- want to find out how to line your drawers with pretty paper? young house love
shows you how.
1) come and see the seitz
has a nice tutorial for making your own cute pair of panties. looking for more of these? check out the roundup
we did last year!
2) why not try your hand at making some pillows from vintage tea towels
3) dana, do you ever sleep? haha! make some fun crafts for st. patrick's day over on made
. love the split peas!
shows you how to make a fold over bag, so pretty!
1) one of my new fave blogs "from an igloo
" has got a lovely tute for making this scrappy clutch! i can't wait to make this one!
2) craftzine shows us how to make an easy ribbon rosette
3) how cute is this idea for photo pencils
from mary janes and galoshes?
4) got some corduroy kicking around waiting to be repurposed? why not try turning it into a pretty diamond wale pillow
has the loveliest tutorial for turning rope into this pretty yet simple necklace. what a great idea! (via craft gossip)
1) if you treasured pia jane bijkerk's first book you'll love her second "amsterdam made by hand
". it's available for pre-order now.
2) threadbanger has a roundup right after my own heart! check out all the fingerless mitts
- perfect for us stroller pushing mommas!!!
3) i love the simplicity of this quick leather bracelet. get the how to here
4) jessica of happy together
refashions a cardigan into this cute top.
5) i want to learn how to make these pretty knit vase cosies
! (via decor8)
1) i can't wait to get a good look at the book "alabama studio style
2) looking to make your own diaper changing pad that you can actually wipe down instead of wash? head here
for the how to from my creative stirrings.
3) isn't this the cutest little bike basket? and yep, you can make one too! find out how to here
. (via craft gossip)
4) turn those boot cut jeans into skinny jeans with this tute
from mmmcrafts.things i'm luving this week:
- this happy go lucky site
all about what just made your day.
- anthropologie inspired refashion for the winding road tank
- new free
quilt pattern from oh fransson,
- get inspired from this gorgeous post filled with lovely packages
- scared to try an invisible zipper like me? sew 4 home
shows us how to get over our fears.
- we all long for anthropologie goodies enough already, now they are branching out into weddings
!!! omg, how much more can we be expected to handle???
- making it lovely
has a great post up with diy painting tips, tricks and a step by step guide.
- new issue of lmnop
is out now for free download!
- counting coconuts
has a great post on making your little ones a st.paddy's day sensory tub complete with green/gold playdough.
- i want everything from the shop wood and wool stool
.what are you luving this week? do you have a tutorial you would like to see up here next week? send me an email!p.s. if any of you featured in the roundup would like a "featured on luvinthemommyhood" button for your blog just send a quick email my way to email@example.com and i'll send you one right over - thanks for your support :)